Tennis Forum Set for Sept. 1
The third annual TIA Tennis forum will be in New York City on Tuesday, Sept. 1, during the 2009 US Open. You’ll hear all the latest news about the state of the industry, including participation growth, equipment sales data, the latest grassroots initiatives and more.
Speakers will include TIA President Jon Muir, USTA Chairman of the Board Lucy Garvin, USTA Chief Executive of Community Tennis Kurt Kamperman and Tennis Magazine Group Publisher Jeff Williams. Last year, more than 300 people attended the Forum, which is held during the USTA Tennis Teachers Conference. To register, visit TennisIndustry.org/forum.
TIA Update search
TIA Update items
- Tennis Leads Traditional Sports In Participation Growth Rate
- Attention Tennis Providers: Update or Add Your Information Now at GrowTennis.com!
- 2011 State of the Industry Report
- Retailers: Stock Up On 10 and Under Tennis Balls
- 'Dashboard' tracks progress on 10 and Under Tennis
- Tennis Retail A Key Focus At Industry Meetings
- Simple Message to Serve As a Rallying Call for Industry Growth
- Tennis Providers: What Does PlayTennis.com Mean for You?
- Resources for TIA Retail Members
- Business Assessment Program for Tennis Retailers