Run a ‘Cardio Tennis: Get Fit!’ Contest Now
Looking to jumpstart your Cardio Tennis program? Receive a promotional kit to help you run an innovative and profitable “Cardio Tennis: Get Fit!” contest at your facility and/or against other Cardio Tennis facilities in your area. The kit contains forms, letters, templates, tips and other promotional detail to help you start a Cardio Tennis team or teams at your facility, then to track team members’ progress throughout the contest.
The inaugural event, “Cardio Tennis: Get Fit Florida,” took place over seven weeks, and at the end of March the six-person team from Midtown Athletic Club in Weston claimed the title, with the winners attending the final of Sony Ericsson. For more details on this fun promotion, contact 843-686-3036 x 223 or Brian@TennisIndustry.org.
TIA Update search
TIA Update items
- Tennis Leads Traditional Sports In Participation Growth Rate
- Attention Tennis Providers: Update or Add Your Information Now at GrowTennis.com!
- 2011 State of the Industry Report
- Retailers: Stock Up On 10 and Under Tennis Balls
- 'Dashboard' tracks progress on 10 and Under Tennis
- Tennis Retail A Key Focus At Industry Meetings
- Simple Message to Serve As a Rallying Call for Industry Growth
- Tennis Providers: What Does PlayTennis.com Mean for You?
- Resources for TIA Retail Members
- Business Assessment Program for Tennis Retailers