Nominate for the Tennis Industry Hall of Fame
Nominations are now being accepted for the 2009 Tennis Industry Hall of Fame, which recognizes those individuals who have made a significant impact on the sport, from the 1960s to the present. The final inductees will be honored at a special reception in New York City, just before the start of the US Open during the USTA Tennis Teachers Conference.
Nominations, which are due by June 15, can be made in four categories — inventors, founders, innovators and contributors — by visiting TennisIndustry.org/HOF/. The Tennis Industry Hall of Fame was created last year, and the first two inductees were Dennis Van der Meer and the late Howard Head.
TIA Update search
TIA Update items
- Tennis Leads Traditional Sports In Participation Growth Rate
- Attention Tennis Providers: Update or Add Your Information Now at GrowTennis.com!
- 2011 State of the Industry Report
- Retailers: Stock Up On 10 and Under Tennis Balls
- 'Dashboard' tracks progress on 10 and Under Tennis
- Tennis Retail A Key Focus At Industry Meetings
- Simple Message to Serve As a Rallying Call for Industry Growth
- Tennis Providers: What Does PlayTennis.com Mean for You?
- Resources for TIA Retail Members
- Business Assessment Program for Tennis Retailers