News You Can Use!
While we are all paying close attention to the current economic turmoil, there is, however, a bright spot in regards to tennis participation growth — one we must capitalize on. As an industry, we must continue to work together to create even more new players who are looking for ways to stay healthy and have fun. With the tools and resources available to your business, we can help you take advantage of tennis’ increasing popularity, attracting even more players to the game and increasing frequent play.
At the recent USTA Community Tennis Development Workshop and then at the PTR Symposium, teaching pros, coaches and community tennis leaders all were talking about how their programs are growing. The unified industry support we see for programs and initiatives is paying off and now, more than ever, is the time to step-up those efforts.
TIA Update search
TIA Update items
- Tennis Leads Traditional Sports In Participation Growth Rate
- Attention Tennis Providers: Update or Add Your Information Now at GrowTennis.com!
- 2011 State of the Industry Report
- Retailers: Stock Up On 10 and Under Tennis Balls
- 'Dashboard' tracks progress on 10 and Under Tennis
- Tennis Retail A Key Focus At Industry Meetings
- Simple Message to Serve As a Rallying Call for Industry Growth
- Tennis Providers: What Does PlayTennis.com Mean for You?
- Resources for TIA Retail Members
- Business Assessment Program for Tennis Retailers