TennisConnect Retailer Now Available!
New for 2009, TennisConnect Retailer is a comprehensive service for tennis merchants and pro shop managers to enhance their web presence with an online catalog, racquet demo center and string center, in addition to all of the unique functions of TennisConnect.
TennisConnect has been proven to help facility operators grow their tennis business and revenue through tools that include court scheduler, group email, e-calendar, website builder and online player matching. Now, the new “Retailer” version allows you to display thousands of products that come with a centrally maintained storefront, access to manufacturer-supplied branded plug-ins, and “pick & click” technology on your own designated web address.
As a retailer, the online catalog is designed to showcase the brands that you promote, the demo racquet center allows you to track your inventory, and the online string center takes a workflow-based approach to automating the restringing process through a thorough tracking and documentation system. For more information, call the TIA at 866-686-3036 or visit tennisconnect.com or email us at info@TennisConnect.com.
TIA Update search
TIA Update items
- Tennis Leads Traditional Sports In Participation Growth Rate
- Attention Tennis Providers: Update or Add Your Information Now at GrowTennis.com!
- 2011 State of the Industry Report
- Retailers: Stock Up On 10 and Under Tennis Balls
- 'Dashboard' tracks progress on 10 and Under Tennis
- Tennis Retail A Key Focus At Industry Meetings
- Simple Message to Serve As a Rallying Call for Industry Growth
- Tennis Providers: What Does PlayTennis.com Mean for You?
- Resources for TIA Retail Members
- Business Assessment Program for Tennis Retailers