Our Focus for 2009 — And Beyond
As we start this year, our goal is to take an increased focus on strengthening the industry — building stronger businesses, retailers and facilities — to further the economic vitality of tennis, and to work with our industry partners to aggressively promote the positive messaging for our sport.
- New Research Analytics — for greater insight and trendlines in the marketplace.
- Business Advantages — to reduce your costs and expenses, including TennisInsure, a comprehensive insurance program specifically for the tennis industry (does not include personal liability insurance), shipping discounts, merchant card processing discounts, travel and media discounts.
- TennisConnect — Powerful online software for any size tennis business, designed to save you time and increase your profits, and in 2009, TennisConnect Retailer adds an online catalog, string center and racquet demo center to make your website the ultimate in customer service.
- Online Registration — including TennisCollect, an online payment system to help streamline your business.
- Technology through the GrowingTennis System — Log in to update your free facility listing and programs for consumers to find you, sign up for workshops, apply for funding, and much more at GrowingTennis.com.
TIA Update search
TIA Update items
- Tennis Leads Traditional Sports In Participation Growth Rate
- Attention Tennis Providers: Update or Add Your Information Now at GrowTennis.com!
- 2011 State of the Industry Report
- Retailers: Stock Up On 10 and Under Tennis Balls
- 'Dashboard' tracks progress on 10 and Under Tennis
- Tennis Retail A Key Focus At Industry Meetings
- Simple Message to Serve As a Rallying Call for Industry Growth
- Tennis Providers: What Does PlayTennis.com Mean for You?
- Resources for TIA Retail Members
- Business Assessment Program for Tennis Retailers