SoCal’s Jauregui Wins Cardio Tennis Shootout
The two-day USPTA Cardio Tennis National Feeding Shootout Championships were held at La Quinta during the USPTA World Conference. The final competition consisted of 20 participants who earned their spots by winning their division convention or by qualifying at La Quinta. In the semifinals, Southern California’s Daniel Jauregui (left) shot a 68, breaking the national record of 66. Jauregui moved into the final, where he beat Southern’s Daniel Leal by one point to become the champion and take home $500 in prize money.
TIA Update search
TIA Update items
- Tennis Leads Traditional Sports In Participation Growth Rate
- Attention Tennis Providers: Update or Add Your Information Now at GrowTennis.com!
- 2011 State of the Industry Report
- Retailers: Stock Up On 10 and Under Tennis Balls
- 'Dashboard' tracks progress on 10 and Under Tennis
- Tennis Retail A Key Focus At Industry Meetings
- Simple Message to Serve As a Rallying Call for Industry Growth
- Tennis Providers: What Does PlayTennis.com Mean for You?
- Resources for TIA Retail Members
- Business Assessment Program for Tennis Retailers