GrowingTennis.com — Generation 2 is Coming!
This one-stop site for providers to become involved with industry initiatives will soon be upgraded, more streamlined and easier to use. Among other things, GrowingTennis.com is where you can register as an official site for Tennis Welcome Center, Cardio Tennis and QuickStart Tennis. Also, you can list all your programs and they will appear on consumer sites, including USTA.com, Tennis.com, TennisChannel.com and others.
Once registered, all administrators/providers can manage their facility and programs through the Growing Tennis System. A new feature is the addition of online registration/administration for USTA’s No-Cut Tennis Coach and NRPA’s Tennis in the Parks programs, with information on resources, expertise and grants available from participating agencies. Also, the latest news and information on initiatives from the TIA, USTA and industry partners is just a click away, and there are quick-links for easy navigation.
Traffic from facilities/providers using the Growing Tennis System has increased 1000% over the last year, plus consumers looking for places to play, programs to learn and player matching has jumped accordingly in the same time period. Free and low-cost online registration and payment options also are available. For more information, call the TIA at 866-686-3036 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
TIA Update search
TIA Update items
- Tennis Leads Traditional Sports In Participation Growth Rate
- Attention Tennis Providers: Update or Add Your Information Now at GrowTennis.com!
- 2011 State of the Industry Report
- Retailers: Stock Up On 10 and Under Tennis Balls
- 'Dashboard' tracks progress on 10 and Under Tennis
- Tennis Retail A Key Focus At Industry Meetings
- Simple Message to Serve As a Rallying Call for Industry Growth
- Tennis Providers: What Does PlayTennis.com Mean for You?
- Resources for TIA Retail Members
- Business Assessment Program for Tennis Retailers