News You Can Use!
As we continue to monitor the economy, industry sales and tennis participation, we are in the process of developing a Tennis Retailer Index — similar to the new Tennis Health Index — to keep a steady pulse on the marketplace.
Unlike virtually any other sport, tennis continues to benefit from healthy synergies — between the pro and community groups and organizations in creating players and fans, together with manufacturers, retailers, and scores of others who help keep this positive circle of growth turning and our sport No. 1.
- Oct. 3-4: Cardio Tennis Workshop, Boston
- Oct. 18: TWC Business & Technology Workshop, PTR, Hilton Head Island, S.C.
- Oct. 25: USPTA Cardio Tennis Specialty Course, Phoenix
TIA Update search
TIA Update items
- Tennis Leads Traditional Sports In Participation Growth Rate
- Attention Tennis Providers: Update or Add Your Information Now at GrowTennis.com!
- 2011 State of the Industry Report
- Retailers: Stock Up On 10 and Under Tennis Balls
- 'Dashboard' tracks progress on 10 and Under Tennis
- Tennis Retail A Key Focus At Industry Meetings
- Simple Message to Serve As a Rallying Call for Industry Growth
- Tennis Providers: What Does PlayTennis.com Mean for You?
- Resources for TIA Retail Members
- Business Assessment Program for Tennis Retailers