News you can use!
July already! Soon the Olympus US Open Series will be here, then the US Open, with all its accompanying events, including the 2nd annual TIA Tennis Forum, held during the USTA TTC, along with the inaugural Tennis Industry Hall of Fame. It’s a celebration of the good news in tennis.
Look at the recent chart from the SGMA—7 years of a dramatic lead over all other sports. And a survey in Australia shows tennis, not cricket, is now that country’s most popular sport. Tennis’ mainstream days are growing globally. Celebrate the good news with us next month.
TIA Update search
TIA Update items
- Tennis Leads Traditional Sports In Participation Growth Rate
- Attention Tennis Providers: Update or Add Your Information Now at GrowTennis.com!
- 2011 State of the Industry Report
- Retailers: Stock Up On 10 and Under Tennis Balls
- 'Dashboard' tracks progress on 10 and Under Tennis
- Tennis Retail A Key Focus At Industry Meetings
- Simple Message to Serve As a Rallying Call for Industry Growth
- Tennis Providers: What Does PlayTennis.com Mean for You?
- Resources for TIA Retail Members
- Business Assessment Program for Tennis Retailers