QuickStart Tennis and Cardio Tennis With Tracy Austin
Five Lifetime Fitness facilities in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area promoted both Cardio Tennis and the QuickStart Tennis format for kids in May, attracting more than 500 participants and a lot of local media attention.
Michele Krause, National Cardio Tennis Program Manager, also ran a training session for 30 Lifetime Fitness pros, then Tracy Austin and Krause ran Cardio Tennis clinics and QuickStart Tennis events for consumers at the facilities.
“Thank you for such a great experience,” wrote Mike Laurel, a tennis pro with Lifetime Fitness. “These two days were absolutely awesome! I’m not really a person that needs to be motivated or pumped up to teach tennis, since I really love it, but Michele and Tracy did just that for me. I’m motivated to the max and ready to show people how extremely awesome Cardio Tennis is!”
TIA Update search
TIA Update items
- Tennis Leads Traditional Sports In Participation Growth Rate
- Attention Tennis Providers: Update or Add Your Information Now at GrowTennis.com!
- 2011 State of the Industry Report
- Retailers: Stock Up On 10 and Under Tennis Balls
- 'Dashboard' tracks progress on 10 and Under Tennis
- Tennis Retail A Key Focus At Industry Meetings
- Simple Message to Serve As a Rallying Call for Industry Growth
- Tennis Providers: What Does PlayTennis.com Mean for You?
- Resources for TIA Retail Members
- Business Assessment Program for Tennis Retailers