News You Can Use!
Tennis continues to lead in participation sports. In addition to the recent Tennis Marketplace research, the new SGMA Superstudy shows that in comparison to other sports, tennis is No. 1 in participation growth, with a 16.3% increase from last year. The new Tennis Health Index final number is projected to be positive and a joint marketing piece will be available soon to further promote this good news for tennis.
As we all do our part to keep this message and momentum both strong and positive, the results show Tennis IS the fastest growing sport. With technology opening up new ways to communicate, connect and expand this market, we hope you will take advantage of the many free tools provided via http://growingtennis.com.
The industry is fortunate to have great support from our partners, providers and the media who work together for TENNIS. Please join us Aug. 25 at the Tennis Forum in New York, where the first inductees into the Tennis Industry Hall of Fame will be recognized. As always, we welcome your comments and suggestions at the TIA.
TIA Update search
TIA Update items
- Tennis Leads Traditional Sports In Participation Growth Rate
- Attention Tennis Providers: Update or Add Your Information Now at GrowTennis.com!
- 2011 State of the Industry Report
- Retailers: Stock Up On 10 and Under Tennis Balls
- 'Dashboard' tracks progress on 10 and Under Tennis
- Tennis Retail A Key Focus At Industry Meetings
- Simple Message to Serve As a Rallying Call for Industry Growth
- Tennis Providers: What Does PlayTennis.com Mean for You?
- Resources for TIA Retail Members
- Business Assessment Program for Tennis Retailers