Latest Issue Offers Key Information
The latest issue of The Tennis Marketplace was released in May and contains much positive information and data for your business. Some of the research includes:
- Racquet and ball shipments continue to increase.
- Total players, and importantly, frequent players, continue to increase.
- Facilities are reporting increases in play.
- In dollars, racquet sales at specialty stores have increased each year since 2003.
- Dealers forecast an increase in the racquet market.
- Consumer use of online court reservations and tennis event enrollment has increased dramatically in the past year.
- More than two-thirds of facilities running Cardio Tennis programs have gained financially from the program.
Each issue of The Tennis Marketplace Report includes an overview from our tennis participation survey, consumer report, specialty retail audit, retailer satisfaction and census reports. For more information on The Tennis Marketplace, visit tennisindustry.org, or call the TIA at 866-686-3036.
TIA Update search
TIA Update items
- Tennis Leads Traditional Sports In Participation Growth Rate
- Attention Tennis Providers: Update or Add Your Information Now at GrowTennis.com!
- 2011 State of the Industry Report
- Retailers: Stock Up On 10 and Under Tennis Balls
- 'Dashboard' tracks progress on 10 and Under Tennis
- Tennis Retail A Key Focus At Industry Meetings
- Simple Message to Serve As a Rallying Call for Industry Growth
- Tennis Providers: What Does PlayTennis.com Mean for You?
- Resources for TIA Retail Members
- Business Assessment Program for Tennis Retailers