Cardio Tennis Update
Cardio Tennis has had a busy first half of the year, as it continues to draw excitement both in the U.S. and internationally with demonstrations at professional tournaments, workshops and Cardio Tennis for Kids. Demos were held at the International Delray Beach Tournament, Tennis Channel Open, Family Circle Cup, Pacific Life Open and Davis Cup in North Carolina. Cardio Tennis on the Beach was held at the Sony Ericsson in Miami.
- Workshops/Training: A national workshop was held in Maryland in May, and international workshops took place in Canada and Turkey earlier this year. If you’re finding it difficult to attend a workshop, we may be able to come to you. Visit partners.cardiotennis.com and click on “training” then “special requests,” or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cardio Tennis for Kids was presented at the Texas and Northern California USPTA division conventions and at the PTR Symposium on Hilton Head. CT4Kids is a great add-on to your current junior programming. It also can enhance QuickStart, USPTA Little Tennis or PTR Kids Tennis.
Upcoming CT Workshops:
- National Workshop: June 8-9, Carson, Calif. Register at the partners site or growingtennistraining.com.
- USPTA Cardio Tennis Specialty Course: June 27 in Louisiana and Oct. 25 in Phoenix. To register, call 800-USPTA-4U.
TIA Update search
TIA Update items
- Tennis Leads Traditional Sports In Participation Growth Rate
- Attention Tennis Providers: Update or Add Your Information Now at GrowTennis.com!
- 2011 State of the Industry Report
- Retailers: Stock Up On 10 and Under Tennis Balls
- 'Dashboard' tracks progress on 10 and Under Tennis
- Tennis Retail A Key Focus At Industry Meetings
- Simple Message to Serve As a Rallying Call for Industry Growth
- Tennis Providers: What Does PlayTennis.com Mean for You?
- Resources for TIA Retail Members
- Business Assessment Program for Tennis Retailers