Attention Court Contractors!
Please complete the survey at tennisindustry.org/surveys
The American Sports Builders Association and TIA are conducting a survey of all tennis court contractors to help provide valuable information for the industry and also for your business. All information given is strictly confidential and will only be presented nationally and regionally — no individual contractor data will be identifiable. (Information will remain confidential with Sports Marketing Surveys, which will not pass any individual company data to other associations.)
This is an important survey that monitors levels of court building and refurbishment activity. We will also set benchmarks for key business ratios so you can see how your business is performing relative to the industry. For more information, contact Sports Marketing Surveys at 561-427-0647. Thank you for your help in completing the survey.
TIA Update search
TIA Update items
- Tennis Leads Traditional Sports In Participation Growth Rate
- Attention Tennis Providers: Update or Add Your Information Now at GrowTennis.com!
- 2011 State of the Industry Report
- Retailers: Stock Up On 10 and Under Tennis Balls
- 'Dashboard' tracks progress on 10 and Under Tennis
- Tennis Retail A Key Focus At Industry Meetings
- Simple Message to Serve As a Rallying Call for Industry Growth
- Tennis Providers: What Does PlayTennis.com Mean for You?
- Resources for TIA Retail Members
- Business Assessment Program for Tennis Retailers