The QuickStart Tennis format, designed to get kids 10-and-under into the game using age-appropriate equipment, smaller courts and modified scoring, officially debuted in February as part of ESPN The Weekend in Orlando, Fla., with Martina Navratilova and Mary Joe Fernandez helping children on court. As of early April, more than 600 facilities had registered their QuickStart sites and program information. Get on board now by visiting GrowingTennis.com or Partners.QuickStartTennis.com.
TIA Update search
TIA Update items
- Tennis Leads Traditional Sports In Participation Growth Rate
- Attention Tennis Providers: Update or Add Your Information Now at GrowTennis.com!
- 2011 State of the Industry Report
- Retailers: Stock Up On 10 and Under Tennis Balls
- 'Dashboard' tracks progress on 10 and Under Tennis
- Tennis Retail A Key Focus At Industry Meetings
- Simple Message to Serve As a Rallying Call for Industry Growth
- Tennis Providers: What Does PlayTennis.com Mean for You?
- Resources for TIA Retail Members
- Business Assessment Program for Tennis Retailers