News You Can Use!
Although the completed Tennis Health Index isn't due until early May, this new measure is a welcomed research addition to help track player participation.
Over the last several months, we've seen an increasing number of facilities registering to become official
Tennis Welcome Centers, with many offering Cardio Tennis and to date nearly 600 offering QuickStart Tennis. At GrowingTennis.com, facilities and retailers can get involved with these initiatives by posting their information for consumers. With an average of 1 million queries per month and a 1000% increase in facilities using this system, we encourage you to find out more through the weekly online Open Houses.
Mark Your Calendars:
The second annual TIA Tennis Forum will be held on Aug. 25, during the USTA Tennis Teachers Conference in New York.
At the Forum, the first inductees into the new Tennis Industry Hall of Fame will be recognized for their contributions to the tennis industry. For more information, see page 7.
Thanks for your support of the TIA and our joint efforts to grow tennis.
TIA Update search
TIA Update items
- Tennis Leads Traditional Sports In Participation Growth Rate
- Attention Tennis Providers: Update or Add Your Information Now at GrowTennis.com!
- 2011 State of the Industry Report
- Retailers: Stock Up On 10 and Under Tennis Balls
- 'Dashboard' tracks progress on 10 and Under Tennis
- Tennis Retail A Key Focus At Industry Meetings
- Simple Message to Serve As a Rallying Call for Industry Growth
- Tennis Providers: What Does PlayTennis.com Mean for You?
- Resources for TIA Retail Members
- Business Assessment Program for Tennis Retailers