Growing Tennis news
Online Open Houses: Boost Your Business for Free
In just 30 minutes, you can learn how to post your programs for free on key consumer websites using the GrowingTennis system. It's easy when you go to a TIA "Growing Tennis Online Open House."
The Open Houses are every Monday, Wednesday and Thursday, from 1 to 1:30 p.m. EST. When you post your information on the GrowingTennis system, it will appear on key consumer websites such as USTA.com, Tennis.com, TennisWeek.com, TennisChannel.com and others. Plus, you'll get extra mileage as a facility participating in industry initiatives on TennisWelcomeCenter.com, CardioTennis.com or QuickStartTennis.com.
Every month, more than 1 million queries are made to facilities who post their program information on these sites, so don't be left out of using this system for free marketing to sell your programs and grow your business. Online sign-up and payment features also are available.
The half-hour Open House session will take you through the easy steps to get the most out of the GrowingTennis System. The online training includes an opportunity to "ask the expert" about the system and its features and benefits, as technology professionals guide you through this information tutorial. All you need is a computer and phone line to call in.
- Receive a free topline report when you participate in the Cost of Doing Business Study of operational data for tennis retailers. Compare your business to others. Go to TennisIndustry.org to take a 10-minute survey. All information kept confidential.
- Become a panelist for Sports Marketing Surveys and receive up to $300 a year. Call SMS at 561-427-0647.
- Get an online stringing tracking system, available with TennisConnect. For more information, email email@example.com or call 866-686-3036.
TIA Update search
TIA Update items
- Tennis Leads Traditional Sports In Participation Growth Rate
- Attention Tennis Providers: Update or Add Your Information Now at GrowTennis.com!
- 2011 State of the Industry Report
- Retailers: Stock Up On 10 and Under Tennis Balls
- 'Dashboard' tracks progress on 10 and Under Tennis
- Tennis Retail A Key Focus At Industry Meetings
- Simple Message to Serve As a Rallying Call for Industry Growth
- Tennis Providers: What Does PlayTennis.com Mean for You?
- Resources for TIA Retail Members
- Business Assessment Program for Tennis Retailers