Expanded RSI Partnership Includes New TIA Member News Feed
The TIA is increasing the visibility of its member companies with a new RSS feed for company press releases and news. The RSS feed, "TennisIndustry News," will appear on TennisIndustry.org, TennisIndustryMag.com and additional sites for up-to-date member news. This increased marketing and communications effort started in April.
Any press release submitted by TIA member companies to email@example.com or already on a distribution list with Racquet Sports Industry will automatically be posted on the TennisIndustry News RSS feed, and it also will receive bonus email distribution to industry contacts and media.
In addition, the TIA is working in conjunction with The Sherry Group, a national public relations firm, to help direct attention to TIA member news. As a TIA media partner, The Sherry Group will deliver exposure for TennisIndustry News to their more than 100,000 media sources.
TIA Update search
TIA Update items
- Tennis Leads Traditional Sports In Participation Growth Rate
- Attention Tennis Providers: Update or Add Your Information Now at GrowTennis.com!
- 2011 State of the Industry Report
- Retailers: Stock Up On 10 and Under Tennis Balls
- 'Dashboard' tracks progress on 10 and Under Tennis
- Tennis Retail A Key Focus At Industry Meetings
- Simple Message to Serve As a Rallying Call for Industry Growth
- Tennis Providers: What Does PlayTennis.com Mean for You?
- Resources for TIA Retail Members
- Business Assessment Program for Tennis Retailers