Cardio Tennis Update
Cardio Tennis workshops offer two days of complete Cardio Tennis training for new and existing sites:
- Atlanta, April 13-14
- Houston, May 3-4
- Bowie, Md., May 17-18
- Los Angeles, June 8-9
- Cardio Tennis made appearances at the Tennis Channel Open, the Pacific Life Open and the Sony Ericsson, with stadium-court demos, consumer participation activities and Cardio Tennis on the beach.
- Internationally, Cardio Tennis will make its debut in Turkey with a two-day workshop. And while Cardio Tennis has been a presence in Canada for more than two years, the first national workshop was presented in conjunction with Tennis Canada recently.
- Cardio Tennis for Kids (CT4kids) debuted recently at the USPTA NorCal and Texas division conventions and at the PTR Symposium in Hilton Head Island, S.C. To learn more about CT4kids visit partners.cardio-tennis.com.
TIA Update search
TIA Update items
- Tennis Leads Traditional Sports In Participation Growth Rate
- Attention Tennis Providers: Update or Add Your Information Now at GrowTennis.com!
- 2011 State of the Industry Report
- Retailers: Stock Up On 10 and Under Tennis Balls
- 'Dashboard' tracks progress on 10 and Under Tennis
- Tennis Retail A Key Focus At Industry Meetings
- Simple Message to Serve As a Rallying Call for Industry Growth
- Tennis Providers: What Does PlayTennis.com Mean for You?
- Resources for TIA Retail Members
- Business Assessment Program for Tennis Retailers