Growing Tennis Updates
Grassroots Initiatives: GrowingTennis.com
Want a surefire way to increase your business, at absolutely NO COST to you? As a facility or retailer, you can list your information and programs on key consumer websites FOR FREE so that players and customers can easily find you.
In January, more than 1.9 million consumer queries were made to the informational "postcards" found on USTA.com, TennisWelcomeCenter.com, CardioTennis.com, Tennis.com, TennisChannel.com and other websites as consumers searched for a match, facility, instructional program, pro shop, etc. All facilities and retailers can go on GrowingTennis.com to input and update their information for free. That information is then accessible through the various consumer websites.
Also, you can register for QuickStart Tennis and the No-Cut High School Coach initiative through GrowingTennis.com, plus receive free marketing and promotional material. Online enrollment options for your tennis programs also are available, and a soon-to-be-released racquet demo tracking system will be offered for free to all Tennis Welcome Centers.
Expand Your Knowledge
- Online Open Houses that make it fast and easy to understand the GrowingTennis and TennisConnect systems are available three times a week (every M, W, Th. 1-1:30 p.m. EST).
- TWC Business and Technology Workshops will help you improve customer service online skills through interactive, hands-on training. Register for these full-day workshops today. Individual computer workstations provided.
- Cardio Tennis Training and Workshops are also scheduled for 2008, offering something for all levels of Cardio Tennis experience within the two days of training. For more information, visit GrowingTennisTraining.com or call toll-free 866-686-3036 or email email@example.com.
TIA Member Support
Since January the TIA welcomed 37 new members at a variety of membership levels. Go to TennisIndustry.org to see the new members listing, and also to search for retailers, facilities, manufacturers, media and court contractors in your area.
TIA and the ASBA Expand Partnership
The TIA is helping to bring expanded benefits, services and research to the court construction segment of the industry.
Current members of the American Sports Builders Association can receive a complimentary TIA Individual Membership with their membership in the ASBA. In addition, they can upgrade to the Associate Member level — through a half-price offer — $195. At the Associate Member level, court contractors and facility designers will enjoy expanded research offerings that include the Tennis Marketplace Report twice a year, the Tennis Health Index, Hot Leads Report, Exclusive Cost of Doing Business Report for Court Contractors (proposed research for 2008), and the Court Construction/Renovation Monitor (proposed for 2008).
Upgrading to the Associate Member level-through our half-price offer-may make sense for your growing business. All members receive discounts through TIA Merchant Card Services; shipping, travel, insurance and publication discounts; public relations and media service; and newsletters, along with a searchable listing on TIA websites (with an ASBA membership flag).
To choose either membership level, visit TennisIndustry.org/onlinepayments and use the access code ASBA.
TIA Update search
TIA Update items
- Tennis Leads Traditional Sports In Participation Growth Rate
- Attention Tennis Providers: Update or Add Your Information Now at GrowTennis.com!
- 2011 State of the Industry Report
- Retailers: Stock Up On 10 and Under Tennis Balls
- 'Dashboard' tracks progress on 10 and Under Tennis
- Tennis Retail A Key Focus At Industry Meetings
- Simple Message to Serve As a Rallying Call for Industry Growth
- Tennis Providers: What Does PlayTennis.com Mean for You?
- Resources for TIA Retail Members
- Business Assessment Program for Tennis Retailers