The Tennis Industry Association has benefits to help any business in this industry save money. Through your membership in the TIA, you can save on credit-card processing fees, insurance, shipping fees, travel, and more.
TIA Merchant Card Services
Our agreement with Preferred Card Services brings credit-card processing rates to as low as 1.23 percent, plus 25 cents per transaction — one of the most competitive rates in the country. You can save hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars a year.
As a TIA member, you can enjoy discounts with some of the country's premier shipping companies.
- DHL Express: Members can save up to 25% on DHL's full suite of shipping services, including flat-rate overnight envelopes.
- Roadway Express & Yellow Transportation: Up to 52% off.
The TIA Tennisinsure program is designed to meet the insurance needs of your tennis facility or retail tennis business with special member rates for liability, property, auto, umbrella and workman's comp requirements.
Publication & Media Discounts
TIA members can receive 25% off advertising rates from Racquet Sports Industry magazine. Plus, save on In-Tenn online magazine and Bob Larson's Tennis News.
The TIA Advantage Card offers hotel, air, car rental, event, and other discounts for all TIA members through Active.com.
- MyTennisGroup.com helps manage player availability, generates schedules and creates league lineups. TIA members receive 10% off subscriptions.
- JobEasier.com gives you access to diagrammed drills, video clips, lesson plans for team practices and more. TIA members get a 33% discount.
- Gives you the power of the internet to connect to your members and customers!
- Features include unlimited group email, eCalendar and contact management functions, Online Court Reservations, Player Matching with a hosted website, templates and user- friendly editing tools.
- New feature in 2008 -- online racquet demo tracking system.
- Attend a free Online OPEN HOUSE -- TennisConnect.org.
Make Money Without Spending Money!
Increase your profits and business at virtually no cost to you.
Register for the following on GrowingTennis.com and receive free promotional and marketing tools:
- Tennis Welcome Center
- Cardio Tennis
- QuickStart Tennis
- No-Cut Coach
- Post your tennis programming information for free on the GrowingTennis.com system, so hundreds of potential customers can find you easily on major tennis websites.
- Simple sign-up features through online enrollment options will capture customers and payment information 24/7.
Stay on top of industry news and product releases by visiting TennisWire.org. This searchable database provides the latest press releases, stories and more from manufacturers, suppliers and organizations. Receive a free newsletter and job information at WorkInTennis.com.
Growing Tennis Training Workshops
Attend Tennis Welcome Center Business and Technology Workshops and Cardio Tennis Workshops to receive ideas and tips to help you make money.
TWC Business/Technology Workshops
April 8: Tampa April 28: Atlanta May 5: Philadelphia May 19: Los Angeles June 16: Chicago
Cardio Tennis Workshops (2 days)
April 13-14: Atlanta May 3-4: Houston May 17-18: Bowie, Md. June 8-9: Los Angeles
Go to GrowingTennisTraining.com for complete schedule and join an online Open House to show you how to get the most out of the GrowingTennis system.
TIA Update search
TIA Update items
- Tennis Leads Traditional Sports In Participation Growth Rate
- Attention Tennis Providers: Update or Add Your Information Now at GrowTennis.com!
- 2011 State of the Industry Report
- Retailers: Stock Up On 10 and Under Tennis Balls
- 'Dashboard' tracks progress on 10 and Under Tennis
- Tennis Retail A Key Focus At Industry Meetings
- Simple Message to Serve As a Rallying Call for Industry Growth
- Tennis Providers: What Does PlayTennis.com Mean for You?
- Resources for TIA Retail Members
- Business Assessment Program for Tennis Retailers