News You Can Use!
by Jolyn de Boer
As we move into 2008, news of tennis as the fastest growing traditional sport should make everyone in this industry take notice. The synergies from all sectors of the industry, players and pros project a bright new year.
We have the interest from the mainstream, now we need to answer that demand. Technology is helping us give consumers online access to programs, other players and places to play. Through the "GrowingTennis" system facilities and retailers can publicize their information, plus, new online enrollment tools (see page 36) create an even greater return for participation and revenue.
QuickStart Tennis will get more kids engaged; Tennis Welcome Centers and Cardio Tennis sites keep the sport fun and healthy; and teaching pros are our first-line offensive team to keep new players committed.
With consumer queries doubling, now is the time to take advantage of these free tools and services at GrowingTennis.com to grow your business and our sport!
Don't miss the TIA Special Section in the March issue of RSI. It will contain stories on how industry initiatives are helping to increase participation across the country, how the TIA is leading the way in using technology to connect with your business, TIA research, and special benefits for members.
TIA Update search
TIA Update items
- Tennis Leads Traditional Sports In Participation Growth Rate
- Attention Tennis Providers: Update or Add Your Information Now at GrowTennis.com!
- 2011 State of the Industry Report
- Retailers: Stock Up On 10 and Under Tennis Balls
- 'Dashboard' tracks progress on 10 and Under Tennis
- Tennis Retail A Key Focus At Industry Meetings
- Simple Message to Serve As a Rallying Call for Industry Growth
- Tennis Providers: What Does PlayTennis.com Mean for You?
- Resources for TIA Retail Members
- Business Assessment Program for Tennis Retailers