News You Can Use!
by Jolyn de Boer
Tennis is the fastest growing sport in America, and now the stage is set to roll out a new initiative to get kids 10 & under into the game. QuickStart Tennis, formerly Project 36-60, is a play format much like soccer, baseball and other team sports that takes into consideration age-appropriate equipment and abilities. The USTA together with great support from all areas of the industry — manufacturers to teaching groups — realize the potential of QuickStart Tennis to grow not only participation, but also lessons, court time, equipment sales and eventually a larger player talent pool. Get involved with this major industry initiative. To find out more, go to partners.QuickStartTennis.com or visit growingtennis.com to register your facility and programs.
TIA Update search
TIA Update items
- Tennis Leads Traditional Sports In Participation Growth Rate
- Attention Tennis Providers: Update or Add Your Information Now at GrowTennis.com!
- 2011 State of the Industry Report
- Retailers: Stock Up On 10 and Under Tennis Balls
- 'Dashboard' tracks progress on 10 and Under Tennis
- Tennis Retail A Key Focus At Industry Meetings
- Simple Message to Serve As a Rallying Call for Industry Growth
- Tennis Providers: What Does PlayTennis.com Mean for You?
- Resources for TIA Retail Members
- Business Assessment Program for Tennis Retailers