Latest Research Reports Available from the TIA
Two recent reports from the Tennis Industry Association continue to show positive trends and steady participation gains in the tennis industry. The Tennis Marketplace 2007 and the Cost of Doing Business — Facilities reports are both available from the TIA, and both contain key data to help you run your business more efficiently and more profitably. (See "Fast Facts from the Latest Research Reports.") And the TIA continues to expand and enhance the data that makes it the research source for this business. The current Tennis Marketplace also includes data from Tennis magazine's study of subscribers, who account for 1.1 million frequent tennis players. For more information, visit www.tennisindustry.org, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call the TIA toll-free at 866-686-3036.
The 16-page Tennis Marketplace is published bi-annually and is an executive summary of all TIA research and market intelligence reports. Each report includes an overview from our tennis participation studies, consumer report, specialty retail audit, dealer trends and census reports.
TIA Update search
TIA Update items
- Tennis Leads Traditional Sports In Participation Growth Rate
- Attention Tennis Providers: Update or Add Your Information Now at GrowTennis.com!
- 2011 State of the Industry Report
- Retailers: Stock Up On 10 and Under Tennis Balls
- 'Dashboard' tracks progress on 10 and Under Tennis
- Tennis Retail A Key Focus At Industry Meetings
- Simple Message to Serve As a Rallying Call for Industry Growth
- Tennis Providers: What Does PlayTennis.com Mean for You?
- Resources for TIA Retail Members
- Business Assessment Program for Tennis Retailers