Racquet Sales at Pro and Specialty Shops
Among the research presented at the Tennis Forum was good news about racquet sales at pro and specialty shops. Dollar sales have increased every year and every quarter since 2003. In the second quarter of 2007, for instance, pro/specialty sales were 38 percent higher than in 2003. The number of racquet models sold at pro and specialty shops continues to increase.
TIA Update search
TIA Update items
- Tennis Leads Traditional Sports In Participation Growth Rate
- Attention Tennis Providers: Update or Add Your Information Now at GrowTennis.com!
- 2011 State of the Industry Report
- Retailers: Stock Up On 10 and Under Tennis Balls
- 'Dashboard' tracks progress on 10 and Under Tennis
- Tennis Retail A Key Focus At Industry Meetings
- Simple Message to Serve As a Rallying Call for Industry Growth
- Tennis Providers: What Does PlayTennis.com Mean for You?
- Resources for TIA Retail Members
- Business Assessment Program for Tennis Retailers