Online Enrollment—Made Easy!
Looking for a simple way to get people into your programs? Get ready for online enrollment. The TIA and USTA are exploring various online enrollment opportunities for tennis facilities that want to collect online registrations and fees upfront.
With an online enrollment system, players and visitors can instantly register for programs and pay online, via a link placed right on your Tennis Welcome Center or Cardio Tennis facility postcard and your facility website.
Online registration is a proven business-builder. You'll not only grow your business, but you'll also keep your customers happy, increase your revenue and participants' commitment levels, and have the tools you need to compete in today's marketplace. Visit www.GrowingTennis.com and click the Online Enrollment tab.
New Tennis Welcome Centers and Cardio Tennis Sites
More than two dozen facilities signed on recently to become Tennis Welcome Centers or Cardio Tennis sites. There are now 2,036 TWCs and 1,603 Cardio sites in the U.S. For more on these programs, and how your facility can become a TWC or CT site, visit www.growingtennis.com or contact the TIA toll-free at 866-686-3036.
New Tennis Welcome Centers
(as of July 27)
- Porter Valley Country Club, Northridge, CA
- Fremont Family YMCA, Fremont, NE
- Oshkosh North High School, Oshkosh, WI
- Mission Valley Country Club, Nokomis, FL
- Greendale YMCA, Worcester, MA
- Chaplin Park, Hilton Head Island, SC
- Byerly Park, Darlington, SC
- Turkey Creek Country Club, Alachua, FL
- Santa Monica High School, Topanga, CA
- Seton Park, Bronx, NY
- Woodlake Swim & Racquet Club, Midlothian, VA
- Woodlake Estates Tennis & Swim Club, Kenner, LA
- Golden Bear Tennis Club, Hilton Head Island, SC
New Cardio Tennis Facilities
(as of July 17)
- Bentley School, Lafayette, CA
- Hampshire Hills, Milford, NH
- Basin Harbor Club, Vergennes, VT
- Middlebury Indoor Tennis Facility,
- Middlebury, VT
- Northwestern College, Roseville, MN
- Misquamicut Club, Watch Hill, RI
- Flaherty Park Tennis Center, Wake Forest, NC
- Dobson Ranch La Casita Tennis Center, Mesa, AZ
- Hurst Tennis Center, Hurst, TX
- Newport Bay Club, Boca Raton, FL
- Mission Valley Country Club, Laurel, FL
- Lyon College, Batesville, AR
TennisConnect Will Connect with Your Members
TennisConnect is the industry's No. 1 business builder, with some amazing features that can be used in your existing website or create a new top-notch website for your club or facility … to help you keep in touch with your members, schedule your courts, promote events, and much more. Some of the key features include:
- Website Builder
- Contact Manager
- Group Email
- Tennis Court Scheduler
And now, TennisConnect has added new features that include new templates, drawsheets, forums, a calendar for TennisConnect Lite, and more.
Also, participate in TennisConnect's new Online Open House series. The Online Open House is a series of free "webinars" offered every Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday at 11 a.m. Eastern time that allows for web-based screen sharing so users and those considering TennisConnect can become familiar with the system. (The Online Open House series uses GoToMeeting for screen sharing, and you'll need high-speed internet access and a separate phone line for the audio portion of the presentation.) With Online Open House, TennisConnect is easier than ever to evaluate and test out. Visit www.TennisConnect.org for more information.
"In a matter of a month's time, we had a website up and running for our facility, which has four indoor courts and 20 outdoor courts. TennisConnect has been instrumental in helping us serve our customers more efficiently, providing them with quick links to all of our information on programs, events, lessons, and clinics, a means to contact the staff easily, a calendar to see daily events including drop-in classes and more, and a way to finally reserve courts online! The process to get our site up and running was easy and whenever we had a question, we were quickly answered. This site has helped by modifying programs to better serve our needs and increase revenues. Our website has 500 members and by January 2008 we expect this number to be doubled. As a director and tennis professional, TennisConnect has taken my life and professionalism to a higher level."
USPTA Professional, Director of Tennis
Upper Main Line YMCA, Berwyn, Pa.
TIA Update search
TIA Update items
- Tennis Leads Traditional Sports In Participation Growth Rate
- Attention Tennis Providers: Update or Add Your Information Now at GrowTennis.com!
- 2011 State of the Industry Report
- Retailers: Stock Up On 10 and Under Tennis Balls
- 'Dashboard' tracks progress on 10 and Under Tennis
- Tennis Retail A Key Focus At Industry Meetings
- Simple Message to Serve As a Rallying Call for Industry Growth
- Tennis Providers: What Does PlayTennis.com Mean for You?
- Resources for TIA Retail Members
- Business Assessment Program for Tennis Retailers