To help meet the needs of retailers and facilities, the TIA has expanded its insurance offerings to members with TIA TennisInsure. The new program includes liability, property, auto, umbrella, and workers' compensation insurance. Previously, the TIA offered only product liability insurance for manufacturers.
"Now, through the TIA, facility and retailer members will receive expanded coverage, at a great rate, with a highly rated national insurance company," says TIA Executive Director Jolyn de Boer. Citadel Insurance Services will provide the comprehensive insurance package, and TIA members will receive a 5 percent to 10 percent package discount.
In addition to research reports, the TIA offers many other benefits to its members, including:
- Merchant Card Services
- Shipping Discounts
- Media and PR Services
- Travel Discounts
- Publication Discounts
TIA Update search
TIA Update items
- Tennis Leads Traditional Sports In Participation Growth Rate
- Attention Tennis Providers: Update or Add Your Information Now at GrowTennis.com!
- 2011 State of the Industry Report
- Retailers: Stock Up On 10 and Under Tennis Balls
- 'Dashboard' tracks progress on 10 and Under Tennis
- Tennis Retail A Key Focus At Industry Meetings
- Simple Message to Serve As a Rallying Call for Industry Growth
- Tennis Providers: What Does PlayTennis.com Mean for You?
- Resources for TIA Retail Members
- Business Assessment Program for Tennis Retailers