Growing tennis through teamwork
New TIA initiatives offer more services — for tennis facility operators, retailers, teaching pros, manufacturers, reps, court contractors, and pro shop managers — to keep your business moving forward.
- Growing the game
- Tennis and technology
- Your research source
- Increasing your profits
- Online access
- Support your industry
The growth of the tennis business, and of your profits, depends on awareness and participation. RSI recognizes the importance of reporting on the events, programs, and opportunities that can impact your bottom line. The pages that follow detail the efforts of the Tennis Industry Association in pushing your business — and the sport — to the next level.
TIA Update search
TIA Update items
- Tennis Leads Traditional Sports In Participation Growth Rate
- Attention Tennis Providers: Update or Add Your Information Now at GrowTennis.com!
- 2011 State of the Industry Report
- Retailers: Stock Up On 10 and Under Tennis Balls
- 'Dashboard' tracks progress on 10 and Under Tennis
- Tennis Retail A Key Focus At Industry Meetings
- Simple Message to Serve As a Rallying Call for Industry Growth
- Tennis Providers: What Does PlayTennis.com Mean for You?
- Resources for TIA Retail Members
- Business Assessment Program for Tennis Retailers