Nominate an outstanding facility
Do you know an outstanding tennis facility in your area? Do you work at or manage a facility that you feel deserves national recognition? Apply now for the 36th annual USTA Outstanding Facility Awards program.
The USTA recognizes tennis facilities to encourage high standards for construction and/or renovation. Nominations will be evaluated based on the facility itself and on the tennis programs offered. Recognition will be given to outstanding tennis facilities under the jurisdiction of park & rec departments, educational institutions, non-profit corporations, or private and/or commercially owned and operated facilities with USTA and other grow-the-game programs.
There is no fee to apply, and the deadline for nominations to be submitted is April 24. To apply, visit usta.com/facilityawards.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- PTR to remain independent
- Gullikson to retire from full-time coaching
- USTA names Maya new CTO
- Head launches MXG racquet technology
- Dalton Enterprises joins TIA
- New venue for NCAA championships
- Ashaway adds SuperNick ZX squash string
- U-M captures national championship
- ITA and Sports Interiors announce partnership
- Promoter of the Year Award Winners