Tennis Channel live at Western & Southern Open
WHAT: Tennis Channel is live from the Western & Southern Open in Cincinnati starting August 11, with nearly 40 hours of match play. The network’s on-air coverage team at the tournament is made up of Hall of Famers, former players, coaches and widely respected sportscasters, including Paul Annacone (@paul_annacone), Lindsay Davenport (@LDavenport76), Ian Eagle, Justin Gimelstob (@justingimelstob), Brett Haber (@BrettHaber), Mark Knowles (@knowlzee10s), and Rennae Stubbs (@rennaestubbs).
Tennis Channel will launch its 2014 coverage with a 30-minute lead-in show live from the tournament grounds. This summer marks the 11th consecutive year that Tennis Channel has comprehensive coverage of the US Open Series - every summer since the circuit was founded by the United States Tennis Association (USTA) in 2004.
For encore replays, visit tennischannel.com/schedule. Satellite footage is available by request.
WHEN: Monday, August 11 - August 13 at 10:30 a.m. ET LIVE
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Babolat tribute to Li Na
- JTCC partners with Tecnifibre
- 8th annual Wailea Tennis Fantasy Camp
- U.S. Davis Cup team fights for tournament spot
- NetSuite to name new glass squash court
- Martin joins TIA Board
- Martin elected CEO of ITHF
- New BNPPO website to enhance user experience
- Egyptians and Brits dominate FISU Squash
- Cilic hammers 17 aces in winning first major