Tennis Channel live at Western & Southern Open
WHAT: Tennis Channel is live from the Western & Southern Open in Cincinnati starting August 11, with nearly 40 hours of match play. The network’s on-air coverage team at the tournament is made up of Hall of Famers, former players, coaches and widely respected sportscasters, including Paul Annacone (@paul_annacone), Lindsay Davenport (@LDavenport76), Ian Eagle, Justin Gimelstob (@justingimelstob), Brett Haber (@BrettHaber), Mark Knowles (@knowlzee10s), and Rennae Stubbs (@rennaestubbs).
Tennis Channel will launch its 2014 coverage with a 30-minute lead-in show live from the tournament grounds. This summer marks the 11th consecutive year that Tennis Channel has comprehensive coverage of the US Open Series - every summer since the circuit was founded by the United States Tennis Association (USTA) in 2004.
For encore replays, visit tennischannel.com/schedule. Satellite footage is available by request.
WHEN: Monday, August 11 - August 13 at 10:30 a.m. ET LIVE
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- ASICS launches BZ100 racquet
- Djokovic: 'Player of the Year'
- ASBA honors distinguished facilities
- Former pros set to compete
- Carson and Longoria sweep pro stops
- Fish receives ITA award
- Longoria sweeps gold
- Hourglass Performance Institute joins PTR
- Kid named sales manager for Volkl
- adidas introduces the Barricade 2015