Carson continues impressive year
Huntington Beach, California — With a pair of national championships and a world championship already under his belt, Rocky Carson added to his impressive 2014 year with win in the Men’s Singles Division at the World Outdoor Racquetball (WOR) Championships on the California Coastline. The win is Carson’s 10th WOR title, making him the most decorated outdoor player ever.
Last month Rocky defeated the best players in the world on the indoor courts at the International Racquetball Federation’s (IRF) World Racquetball Championships in Canada. Carson’s gold medal was his ninth Indoor World Championships medal of his career. In May, Rocky won USA Racquetball’s National Championship in Men’s Singles at an event in Fullerton, California. In February, Carson brought home USA Racquetball’s Doubles National Championship in Tempe, Arizona.
To follow Rocky and the rest of the HEAD Penn professional players, visit: facebook.com/headpennracquetball.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Grand Harbor to host charity tourney
- McInerney named 2016 ITA award winner
- Ashaway introduces Rally 21 Fire string
- Successful 2016 for Head tennis
- Play tennis for life
- Smashers take win in NBL thriller
- Langridge to feature at Sports Park
- Murray ends 2016 as No. 1
- Hitting partner of the top players
- USPTA offers USPA certification