TennisMachines.com changes hands
Tennis Machines, the premier ball and stringing machine sales and service repair shop located in St Louis, Missouri, has been purchased by Terry Ward, a local tennis facility owner and long-time USPTA tennis pro.
The business, which has operated since 1975 and serves as the authorized location for all Prince products, carries Ball Machines and Stringing Machines from all of the major manufacturers. In addition, Tennis Machines has expanded it’s offerings to include racket stringing and repair as well as sales and service for all things tennis - court accessories, supplies and consulting services.
Long-time associate, JC Carpentier, continues to serve as the brains of the operation. As veterans of the industry know, JC is one of the most knowledgeable men in the field. As we like to say “If JC can’t fix it, it can’t be fixed”
Check them out at tennismachines.com.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Istomin wins first ATP title
- WTT poised for growth, says BJK
- Hingis named Global Ambassador for ITHF
- MonoGut ZX Black offers versatility and playability
- USTA to host fifth annual job fair
- Blake to coach Aviators for opener
- El Shorbagy, World Number 1
- Tennis Channel launches Racquet Bracket
- Record ratings for Tennis Channel
- Peggy Edwards receives 2015 APEX Award