TennisMachines.com changes hands
Tennis Machines, the premier ball and stringing machine sales and service repair shop located in St Louis, Missouri, has been purchased by Terry Ward, a local tennis facility owner and long-time USPTA tennis pro.
The business, which has operated since 1975 and serves as the authorized location for all Prince products, carries Ball Machines and Stringing Machines from all of the major manufacturers. In addition, Tennis Machines has expanded it’s offerings to include racket stringing and repair as well as sales and service for all things tennis - court accessories, supplies and consulting services.
Long-time associate, JC Carpentier, continues to serve as the brains of the operation. As veterans of the industry know, JC is one of the most knowledgeable men in the field. As we like to say “If JC can’t fix it, it can’t be fixed”
Check them out at tennismachines.com.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Aviators announce new ownership
- ASICS launches BZ100 racquet
- Djokovic: 'Player of the Year'
- ASBA honors distinguished facilities
- Former pros set to compete
- Carson and Longoria sweep pro stops
- Fish receives ITA award
- Longoria sweeps gold
- Hourglass Performance Institute joins PTR
- Kid named sales manager for Volkl