TennisMachines.com changes hands
Tennis Machines, the premier ball and stringing machine sales and service repair shop located in St Louis, Missouri, has been purchased by Terry Ward, a local tennis facility owner and long-time USPTA tennis pro.
The business, which has operated since 1975 and serves as the authorized location for all Prince products, carries Ball Machines and Stringing Machines from all of the major manufacturers. In addition, Tennis Machines has expanded it’s offerings to include racket stringing and repair as well as sales and service for all things tennis - court accessories, supplies and consulting services.
Long-time associate, JC Carpentier, continues to serve as the brains of the operation. As veterans of the industry know, JC is one of the most knowledgeable men in the field. As we like to say “If JC can’t fix it, it can’t be fixed”
Check them out at tennismachines.com.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Wright earns PTR Master - Performance
- 2015 USPTA pro of the year: Capestany
- The 'healing power' of Ashaway MonoGut
- Give your game some POP
- Bridging the gap between amateurs and pros
- Longoria & Carson win big in Vegas
- Haggerty elected ITF President
- USPTA to move headquarters to Lake Nona
- Blake added to WTT lineup
- TuringSense to sponsor USPTA Conference