Fromuth Joins USPTA Retirement Gold+
Fromuth Tennis has become the fourth company to participate in the USPTA’s Retirement Gold+ program. For USPTA Professionals who purchase more than $750 per year of Nike footwear and apparel for their pro shops (not for personal use), Fromuth will contribute 5 percent into those participating professionals’ Retirement Gold+ accounts.
Click here to sign up for vendor contributions. If you are already participating, please contact Paloma Finanacial Services at 888-737-4289 to add Fromuth. (Contributions are for purchases placed beginning May 1, 2014.)
As a reminder, Fromuth is offering FREE shipping on orders of Nike products over $100 through the end of May. Shop now and save money, both now and for your retirement!
Fromuth joins Prince Global Sports, Hop-a-Razzi, and NetKnacks as contributing vendors in the Retirement Gold+ program, providing a vendor-supported retirement plan that allows for tax-deferred growth until funds are withdrawn at retirement.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- NetSuite to name new glass squash court
- Martin joins TIA Board
- New BNPPO website to enhance user experience
- Egyptians and Brits dominate FISU Squash
- Ashour withdraws from NetSuite Open
- 2014 US Open showcases smart technology
- Stars and Esurance rally in NYC
- USTA honors Fernandez
- USTA and Citizen Watch extend partnership
- PTR and iTPA announce global partnership