USTA nominations due May 30
Do you know an outstanding tennis facility in your local area—one with great courts, a great design, impressive construction and excellent tennis programs? Nominate it for a USTA Outstanding Facility Award, which is a great way for a facility to receive local and national recognition, and to help in fund-raising goals.
The deadline to nominate is May 30. Winners will receive their award at the USTA SemiAnnual Meeting in September in New York. Last year, 19 facilities from around the country were honored as “outstanding” by the USTA, and one was chosen as a “featured” facility. Nomination forms for 2014 are available at USTA.com/facilityawards.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- USTA announces new positions
- Rome Tennis Center grand opening
- ITHF courts dedicated
- Tecnifibre the official Citi Open stringer
- Tecnifibre: Official stringer of the Citi Open
- Carson wins 12th world title
- WTT Smash Hits returns to Caesars Palace
- US Open purse surpasses $46 million
- Snodgrass adds tennis division
- Chase to support 10 NJTL chapters