USTA nominations due May 30
Do you know an outstanding tennis facility in your local area—one with great courts, a great design, impressive construction and excellent tennis programs? Nominate it for a USTA Outstanding Facility Award, which is a great way for a facility to receive local and national recognition, and to help in fund-raising goals.
The deadline to nominate is May 30. Winners will receive their award at the USTA SemiAnnual Meeting in September in New York. Last year, 19 facilities from around the country were honored as “outstanding” by the USTA, and one was chosen as a “featured” facility. Nomination forms for 2014 are available at USTA.com/facilityawards.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Lloyd named coach of San Diego Aviators
- HEAD is new official stringing team at BNPPO
- PTR names Private Facility of the Year
- Djokovic interview in WSJ. Magazine
- BNP Paribas Showdown names official charity
- Longoria strengthens hold on top ranking
- Draws announced for PowerShares events
- Maui Jim partners with ATP
- Osei named PTR Volunteer of the Year
- Adams receives PTR/USTA award