Webinar: The new home for American tennis
Learn more about the major tennis facility to be built in Lake Nona, Fla., and what this will mean for YOUR Industry! Click here to read the press release.
The USTA just announced construction of the world’s largest tennis facility, which will enhance the sport of tennis AT EVERY LEVEL—from Youth Tennis to Professional. This state-of-the-art facility, to be completed in 2016, will have more than 100 courts and will be the new home for the USTA’s Community Tennis and Player Development divisions.
Join USTA executives and others on a live webinar as they share their vision of this exciting project and how it will influence the growth of this sport. You’ll hear and see exclusive details about the facility and be introduced to the thoughtfully planned, innovative Lake Nona community in southeast Orlando. There will be a brief Q&A at the end of the presentation.
Join Webinar on Wednesday May 21st, 2014.
- How the Lake Nona project will further the mission to “promote and develop the growth of tennis.”
- How this will impact the administration and growth of grassroots programs in the U.S.
- What this means for the development of future American champions.
- How this project “raises the bar” for tennis and tennis facilities in the U.S. and the world.
- What types of tournaments and events might consider utilizing the Lake Nona facility.
- How the new facility will impact tennis innovation, education and technology.
- And much more.
Directions for accessing the Online Meeting Room:
Join the online meeting room by clicking on this link or pasting it in your browser: http://usta.adobeconnect.com/r2xo8kkn966/
Select “Enter as a Guest”. (Do NOT try to log in.) In the text box that appears, enter your first name, last name e.g. Tom Brown
Directions for accessing the meeting audio:
Dial 1-800-704-1867 Enter the code: 95295# Accessing with a mobile device
iPad/iPhone: If you wish to access the online meeting room using an iPad or iPhone, please download the Adobe Connect app from the App Store.
Android: If you’re using an Android smartphone or tablet, please download the Adobe Connect app from the Marketplace.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Fowler wins 2015 'Tennis Media Award'
- Drysdale Tennis launches foundation
- TV coverage of the clay-court season
- 'Try Tennis Free' campaign seeks growth
- Increase in hybrids driven by 'poly pain'
- USTA breaks ground in Lake Nona
- Team USA honors renowned coaches
- Blackman new GM, USTA Player Development
- Djokovic captures 5th Miami title
- Nominate an outstanding facility