PTR & USPTA to co-host midwest symposium
Hilton Head Island, SC — Professional Tennis Registry (PTR) and the United States Professional Tennis Association (USPTA) will co-host the PTR/USPTA Midwest Symposium on August 9, 2014, at the DeWitt Tennis Center at Hope College, in Holland, Michigan.
The event is open to all tennis teachers and coaches, including high school and college coaches, assistant coaches, as well as USTA team captains. Registrants can be members of either organization. Non-members are also welcome to participate.
Speakers include Jorge Capestany, Emma Doyle, Julio Godreau, Dr. Neeru Jayanthi and Oliver Stephens. Registration is only $47 and includes lunch.
A PTR 11 to 17 Certification Workshop will be held August 10 for those who wish to get certified to teach this age group. This workshop is great for high school coaches and anyone who teaches tennis to youth ages 11 to 17.
For information about the PTR/USPTA Midwest Symposium, accommodations, or to register, visit Events at ptrtennis.org or call PTR at 843-785-7244.
PTR is the largest global organization of tennis teaching professionals with more than 14,800 members in 124 countries. It has the greatest percentage of multicultural and women members of any such organization. PTR is dedicated to educating, certifying and servicing tennis teachers and coaches around the world in order to grow the game.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Roddick wins 7th title in Richmond
- PTR welcomes two corporate members
- VA and USTA Foundation form partnership
- All HEAD Penn ladies racquetball final again
- Djokovic wins 3 Masters 1000 titles in a row
- ITF designates PTR Wheelchair Championships
- Roddick breaks Sampras record in Dallas
- Roddick ties Sampras record in Little Rock
- Roddick wins title in Austin
- Thelma Coyne Long has passed away