PTR & USPTA to co-host midwest symposium
Hilton Head Island, SC — Professional Tennis Registry (PTR) and the United States Professional Tennis Association (USPTA) will co-host the PTR/USPTA Midwest Symposium on August 9, 2014, at the DeWitt Tennis Center at Hope College, in Holland, Michigan.
The event is open to all tennis teachers and coaches, including high school and college coaches, assistant coaches, as well as USTA team captains. Registrants can be members of either organization. Non-members are also welcome to participate.
Speakers include Jorge Capestany, Emma Doyle, Julio Godreau, Dr. Neeru Jayanthi and Oliver Stephens. Registration is only $47 and includes lunch.
A PTR 11 to 17 Certification Workshop will be held August 10 for those who wish to get certified to teach this age group. This workshop is great for high school coaches and anyone who teaches tennis to youth ages 11 to 17.
For information about the PTR/USPTA Midwest Symposium, accommodations, or to register, visit Events at ptrtennis.org or call PTR at 843-785-7244.
PTR is the largest global organization of tennis teaching professionals with more than 14,800 members in 124 countries. It has the greatest percentage of multicultural and women members of any such organization. PTR is dedicated to educating, certifying and servicing tennis teachers and coaches around the world in order to grow the game.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Djokovic interview in WSJ. Magazine
- Maui Jim partners with ATP
- Osei named PTR Volunteer of the Year
- Adams receives PTR/USTA award
- Capestany receives PTR/TIA award
- Saviano named PTR Touring Coach of the Year
- Thompson named PTR Professional of the Year
- Top lineup headlines Tennis Industry conferences
- Alcorta named PTR Male Player of the Year
- Tennis Channel promotes Bodenmann