Gaultier claims second British Open title
Dunlop Squash Tour Team member Gregory Gaultier claimed his second British Open title on Sunday, beating fellow Dunlop player Nick Matthew 11-3, 11-6, 11-2 at Hull’s Sports Arena.
Gaultier, who plays with the Dunlop Biomimetic Elite racket, needed only 45 minutes to win his second British Open title (he won previously in 2007). Just last month he reclaimed his world number one status for the third time.
Gaultier commented, “Nick is such a competitor and I knew I had to come out fast to get the win today. It’s unbelievable to come away with my second British Open title though, this is such a special moment in my career.” “Greg’s rivalry with Nick has pushed them both to new playing levels, and now we’re proud to be able to say that the World No.1 and British Open champion, as well as the World Champion, are using Dunlop racquets,” said Hunter Hines, Director of Marketing and Product Development for Dunlop Sports Group Americas
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- ITHF honors Leconte and Forget
- MonoGut ZX series now in black
- WTT to celebrate 40th season
- Hande recognized with Haier Award
- Federer chases Davis Cup title
- Carson continues winning ways
- HEAD Penn juniors haul in the medals
- TIA partners with PAI
- MAC GM named Facility Manager of the Year
- USTA nominates Adams as chairman, CEO