Antigua Tennis names Brian Barth
Peoria, AZ — The Antigua Group, Inc., the official apparel sponsor of the 2014 Family Circle Cup, today announced the hiring of Brian Barth as Territory Manager for Northern California and Northern Nevada, including the key San Francisco and San Jose markets.
With over 20 years of sales experience spanning the tennis, skiing and biking categories, Barth brings a diversity of know-how to the position. He serves the same territory for Dunlop Tennis and recently won the Sales Rep of the Year award for his work with that company. Barth is based out of Mill Valley, CA in Marin County and will work hand-in-hand with Rich Neighbor, the Western Regional Sales Manager for Antigua.
“Brian’s been doing a phenomenal job for Dunlop in Northern California and Northern Nevada, so we are happy to have him on board as we grow and expand the Antigua tennis line,” said Ron McPherson, President and CEO of Antigua Group. “He’s now a part of an exceptional sales team that can deliver customers a head-to-toe offering of Antigua apparel, Dunlop tennis equipment and Diadora shoes.”
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Pant named National Director at Life Time
- Ashaway SuperNick ZX Micro
- USPTA and SportMaster unite
- Anderson receives Service Award
- HEAD Penn to partner with Cliff Drysdale
- USTA NE names official travel partner
- Ivanovic joins Playsight
- K•Swiss unveils the Knitshot
- USTA National Campus opens
- HEAD offers Watson racquet finder