Tennis Channel partners with DISH
ENGLEWOOD, Colo., and LOS ANGELES — Subscribers of DISH Network L.L.C., a wholly owned subsidiary of DISH Network Corp. (NASDAQ: DISH), are now able to access Tennis Channel’s linear stream through DishAnywhere.com on computers and the Tennis Channel Everywhere app for Android and iOS devices. DISH subscribers will be able to watch the spring clay court season leading up to the French Open nearly anywhere they want and at no additional cost.
“Through distribution partners like DISH we can continue to serve tennis fans with the Tennis Channel Everywhere app,” said Patrick Wilson, senior vice president of distribution, Tennis Channel. “Tennis Channel has 85 percent of all the live tennis on television in the U.S., so it’s great that technology has finally caught up to fans and the viewership demands of the sport. App users access as much tennis as they want, whenever and wherever they want.”
With DISHAnywhere.com and the Tennis Channel Everywhere app, there are a number of new ways for DISH subscribers to enjoy Tennis Channel live content. The Tennis Channel Everywhere app is free to all Apple and Android users; once DISH subscribers download the app, they can tap into the live stream of Tennis Channel’s linear television programming by logging in through their DISH online ID and password.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- USF to host College Tennis Exposure Camp
- New date for Match for Africa 3
- Haas joins PlaySight team
- Ashaway Power Filament micro squash string
- USPTA to offer insurance options
- Fromuth seeks stringers for USTA National Campus
- PlaySight introduces challenge system
- Olympic tennis stadium to be demolished
- Sharapova returns to action October 10
- Ashaway continues as USA R'ball Official String