PTR relocates headquarters
Hilton Head Island, SC — Professional Tennis Registry (PTR) announced today that it has outgrown its current location and is moving its International Headquarters on Friday, April 25.
“With PTR’s continued growth, we needed more space to operate efficiently and effectively, said Dan Santorum, PTR CEO. “This move will allow us to decide our best long term option for PTR International Headquarters.”
PTR’s physical address will no longer be 116 Shipyard Drive. PTR new address is 4 Office Way, Suite 200, Hilton Head Island 29928. For those familiar with Hilton Head Island, PTR Headquarters will be in the PNC Bank Building just off Sea Pines Circle.
All other contact information, phone, fax, etc. will remain the same, as will the mailing address of PO Box 4739, Hilton Head Island, SC 29938-4739.
PTR is the largest global organization of tennis teaching professionals with more than14,800 members in 121 countries. It has the greatest percentage of multicultural and women members of any such organization. PTR is dedicated to educating, certifying and servicing tennis teachers and coaches around the world in order to grow the game.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- ITHF honors Leconte and Forget
- MonoGut ZX series now in black
- WTT to celebrate 40th season
- Hande recognized with Haier Award
- Federer chases Davis Cup title
- Carson continues winning ways
- HEAD Penn juniors haul in the medals
- TIA partners with PAI
- MAC GM named Facility Manager of the Year
- USTA nominates Adams as chairman, CEO