HEAD extends partnership with Sharapova
Miami, Florida — HEAD is proud to announce that their partnership with Maria Sharapova will continue until at least 2016.
The current No. 7 in the WTA singles world ranking is a four-time Grand Slam Winner and one of only six women in the Open Era to complete the career Grand Slam in singles. She is the winner of 29 singles titles so far and has spent a total of 21 weeks as the world’s best-ranked women’s player.
“The great thing about HEAD is that it really feels like a partnership. They actively seek my feedback and use it to improve the products, which I obviously benefit from. I feel in very good hands and am extremely pleased that we continue this journey together,” says Maria Sharapova.
The 26-year-old endorses the HEAD Graphene Instinct, which provides the perfect combination of increased power and superior handling, perfectly matching today’s dynamic game. Thanks to its revolutionary construction with the world’s strongest and lightest material, Graphene, this racquet provides an optimal redistribution of weight giving you more power with even less effort.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Annacone and Cahill join PlaySight
- Prince creates excitement at Wimbledon
- ITHF partners with ITF development program
- Presenters named for ITHF induction
- Nightly Wimbledon coverage begins June 27
- Feldman to join USTA Southern
- Longoria completes season sweep
- USTA names National Junior Scholar athletes
- IART symposium celebrates 10th anniversary
- Highest-ever viewers for French Open