Dunlop names Humayun as new manager
GREENVILLE, SC — Dunlop today announced Hassan Humayun as its new Territory Manager for the Southwest region. Humayun, based in Las Vegas, will be responsible for managing the sales and promotion of the Dunlop brand, including Dunlop Tennis, Squash, and Racquetball throughout the territory. He will also handle the Carlton Badminton brand and Diadora footwear, which Dunlop distributes in the United States.
With 13 years under his belt in the tennis industry, Humuyan comes to Dunlop with a tremendous amount of talent and professionalism. He’s served as Tennis Director, Athletic Director, and Head Professional at the Anthem Country Club in Las Vegas. Currently Hassan is the President for USPTA Las Vegas Division for Intermountain and has a P1 rating with the USPTA, in addition to being a PTR Pro.
Ralph Shaw Assuming the Southern California Territory
In addition to Humayun’s hiring, Dunlop also announced that Ralph Shaw will now manage the entire Southern California territory. Shaw, who lives in Southern California, has helped grow Dunlop’s presence in the Southwest for the past two years. Both Humuyan and Shaw will report to Rich Neighbor, Dunlop’s Western Sales Manager.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- TIA partners with PAI
- MAC GM named Facility Manager of the Year
- USTA nominates Adams as chairman, CEO
- Carson wins 2nd tournament in a row
- Tennis Central announces new app
- Sukova honored with Fed Cup Award
- All-star field for WTT Smash Hits in London
- ProWorld and Tecnifibre announce partnership
- Tennis Channel hosts Fed Cup final live
- Blatchford wins second title in two months