Tomic joins Head tennis family
Miami, Florida — HEAD is proud to announce that 21-year-old Australian Bernard Tomic has joined the HEAD tennis family. The current No. 74 in the ATP’s singles world ranking signed a long term contract with the brand and will endorse the brand new HEAD Graphene Radical racquet.
“I am very happy to be back with HEAD. I have always been impressed with the quality and extra care that goes into the development of HEAD racquets,” says Tomic who played with HEAD racquets from 2007 to 2011. “I know that when I step on the court, I have the best weapon in my possession to do some serious damage.”
The youngest player to represent Australia at the Davis Cup and the youngest player in the Top 100 on the ATP Tour for two straight years will endorse the HEAD Graphene Radical racquet. The new Radical series features Graphene, the latest material innovation that is an extremely lightweight material but with a breaking strength 200 times greater than steel. Graphene is integrated into the shaft of the racquet and allows the weight to be distributed where it is needed most for perfect playability and control.
With his agreement, Tomic joins fellow HEAD ambassadors like Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova, and Andy Murray.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- TIA forum set for Aug. 29
- USTA names paralympic wheelchair team
- Adcock and Langridge selected for Rio
- Annacone and Cahill join PlaySight
- Prince creates excitement at Wimbledon
- ITHF partners with ITF development program
- Presenters named for ITHF induction
- Nightly Wimbledon coverage begins June 27
- Feldman to join USTA Southern
- Longoria completes season sweep