Family Circle Cup names Antigua Tennis
Peoria, AZ — For the third consecutive year, the Family Circle Cup, one of the premier women’s tennis events in the United States, has named Antigua as its official apparel sponsor for the tournament. Antigua will provide the logoed apparel to be worn by umpires, staff and ball crew throughout the tournament, including ‘Pink Out Night,’ supporting the Susan G. Komen foundation.
This year, for the first time, Antigua will also present a Tennis Fashion show, highlighting some of its 2014 women’s and men’s lines. That takes place as part of ‘Ladies Day Out’ on Monday, March 31st.
“Our Family Circle Cup sponsorship has helped strengthen the Antigua name in tennis,” said Ron McPherson, President and CEO of Antigua Group. “The tournament draws avid tennis fans who are active players and love the sport. We’re excited to show them our new lines of women’s and men’s tennis apparel this year.”
“Not only does Antigua have apparel that looks great and can manage the heat and humidity of Charleston, but they are an extremely efficient and well organized company, and that helps us to deliver a first-class experience to the fans and players,” said Bob Moran, General Manager/Tournament Director. “We are happy to work with Antigua and glad to see them grow in the tennis industry.”
This year the Family Circle Cup runs from March 31 to April 6 at its legendary home on Daniel Island in Charleston S.C. See more at FamilyCircleCup.com.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Lloyd named coach of San Diego Aviators
- HEAD is new official stringing team at BNPPO
- PTR names Private Facility of the Year
- Djokovic interview in WSJ. Magazine
- BNP Paribas Showdown names official charity
- Longoria strengthens hold on top ranking
- Draws announced for PowerShares events
- Maui Jim partners with ATP
- Osei named PTR Volunteer of the Year
- Adams receives PTR/USTA award