TMG launches new monthly e-publication
Glendale, Calif. — Tennis Media Group, a leading consulting firm in the US tennis space, has launched the premier issue of their monthly newsletter, TENNIS CLUB BUSINESS. This publication brings tennis information and key industry insights to Tennis Media Group’s many contacts throughout the community of tennis club owners, club managers, and tennis professionals. Industry insiders like Bill Simons, editor of Inside Tennis magazine, or USPTA Elite Professional Stan Carter call it a great and very impressive publication.
Tennis Media Group’s newsletter contains tips and new ideas from experts in the industry, product reviews, and tennis jobs. Three regular features will be Tennis Facility of the Month, Tennis Academy of the Month, and Tennis Pro of the Month. The newsletter will also contain helpful industry information and instructional articles about social media, financial planning, video technology, and tennis fitness.
“As an industry leader we are vested with the duty to provide our clients and readership with key information that will help build, grow, and sustain successful tennis communities,” says Rich Neher, owner and principal consultant at Tennis Media Group.
To subscribe to TENNIS CLUB BUSINESS please visit tennismediagroup.com.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- PTR on board with Coach Youth Tennis
- Agassi, Sampras, and Lendl honored
- Babolat: The legendary experience of the Majors
- Esguerra named PTR WI Member of the Year
- Burke named PTR GA Member of the Year
- Pugh receives PTR USTA Community Service Award
- Blouin named PTR Int'l Master Professional
- Godreau named PTR MS Member of the Year
- Van B. Stafford named PTR OH Member of the Year
- GAMMA Glide is revolutionary