Dunlop debuts 4.0 series racquets
Greenville, SC — Prior to arriving at retailers this week, Dunlop’s new M4.0 has already been put in play by two of the biggest stars on the WTA and ATP Tours. Both Dominika Cibulkova and Nicolas Almagro have made the switch to the racquet, which, along with the F4.0 Tour and S4.0 Lite, take advantage of the latest Biomimetic technologies to produce easy power, a stable feel, and added spin for a wide range of players.
“We tested the M4.0 with Dominika and Nicolas late last year, and they gave us excellent feedback about its stability and control. They were both able to play their power baseline games with added confidence, which is why they switched so quickly,” said Hunter Hines, Director of Marketing and Product for Dunlop Racquet Sports. “It’s a great frame for players of all levels looking for added power and spin without sacrificing control.”
M4.0 Lite Swing Type: Medium/Moderate Headsize: 100 square inches String Pattern 16x19 Weight Unstrung: 295g/10.4oz Balance Unstrung: 325mm/6pts HL RA: 70 MSRP: $210
F4.0 Tour Swing Type: Fast/Full Headsize: 100 square inches String Pattern 16x19 Weight Unstrung: 310g/10.9oz Balance Unstrung: 315mm/9pts HL RA: 68 MSRP: $210
S4.0 Swing Type: Slow/Short Headsize: 100 square inches String Pattern 16x19 Weight Unstrung: 270g/9.52oz Balance Unstrung: 325mm/6pts HL RA: 70 MSRP: $210
BIOMIMETIC TECHNOLOGIES IN THE 4.0 SERIES:
- AeroskinCX - Mimics the structure and pattern of shark skin to reduce aerodynamic drag by up to 36%, allowing players to swing faster, generating greater levels of power and spin.
- BioFibre - A natural dampening system comprised of natural plant fibers woven throughout the throat to filter vibrations by up to 18% more.
- MoS2 - A material used in the grommet system which produces 27% less string friction. The reduced friction allows strings to move more freely, producing greater “snap back” for added power and spin.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Fowler wins 2015 'Tennis Media Award'
- Drysdale Tennis launches foundation
- TV coverage of the clay-court season
- 'Try Tennis Free' campaign seeks growth
- Increase in hybrids driven by 'poly pain'
- USTA breaks ground in Lake Nona
- Team USA honors renowned coaches
- Blackman new GM, USTA Player Development
- Djokovic captures 5th Miami title
- Nominate an outstanding facility