CareersInTennis.com has a whole new look
HILTON HEAD ISLAND, SC — CareersInTennis.com, the tennis industry’s largest job board, has revamped and redesigned its website, making the user interface even easier to use for both jobseekers and employers. One of the key functionalities of the revamped site will be in its responsive design, so users on any type of device—smart-phone, tablet, or computer—will be able to view content that is optimized for that particular device.
With more than 40,000 annual views of jobs posted on the site, CareersInTennis.com helps connect those seeking careers in the industry with tennis employers. The services provided on the site, such as posting a résumé or posting open job positions, are completely free of charge to both jobseekers and employers. Currently, there are nearly 3,000 registered jobseekers on the site and more than 250 registered employers. CareersInTennis.com was developed by and is managed by the Tennis Industry Association (TIA).
“The CareersInTennis.com revamp will be particularly appealing to a younger generation, helping to recruit new, young talent into the industry,” says the TIA’s Ryan Melton, who manages the Careers In Tennis effort. “With listings from tennis facilities, organizations, retailers, manufacturers and more, CareersInTennis.com will help turn a passion for tennis into a career.”
“We’re placing a focus on highlighting viable career paths in this industry,” says TIA Executive Director Jolyn de Boer. “That’s why we’re also including a listing of Tennis Industry magazine’s ‘30 Under 30,’ to encourage other young professionals to explore the great opportunities that exist within the tennis industry.”
Latest Job Openings
- Tennis Service Rep - USTA New England
- Sports Marketing Coordinator & Admin Assistant - Cliff Drysdale Tennis
- Tennis Professional/Tennis Director - Peter Burwash International
- Manager of Junior Play - USTA Northern California
- Tennis Franchise Owner - TGA Premier Youth Tennis
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Aviators announce new ownership
- ASICS launches BZ100 racquet
- Djokovic: 'Player of the Year'
- ASBA honors distinguished facilities
- Former pros set to compete
- Carson and Longoria sweep pro stops
- Fish receives ITA award
- Longoria sweeps gold
- Hourglass Performance Institute joins PTR
- Kid named sales manager for Volkl