Babolat congratulates AO champions
Babolat would like to congratulate all of our Australian Open Champions.
Li Na (CHN) had a wonderful victory at the 2014 Australian Open, securing her first title in Australia with a Babolat Pure Drive racket strung with Babolat Pro Hurricane & VS hybrid strings.
Elizaveta Kulichkova (RUS) won the Junior Girls’ Singles and Doubles tournament. Elizaveta plays with the Babolat Pure Drive racket strung with RPM Blast strings.
Sara Errani (ITA) won in Women’s Doubles with a Babolat Pure Drive racket strung with Babolat Pro Hurricane strings, and Sabine Ellerbrock (GER) won the Women’s Wheelchair Ladies tournament with her Babolat Pure Drive racket strung with Babolat RPM Blast.
Congratulations to all of our players for a wonderful 2014 Australian Open.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Grand Harbor to host charity tourney
- McInerney named 2016 ITA award winner
- Ashaway introduces Rally 21 Fire string
- Successful 2016 for Head tennis
- Play tennis for life
- Smashers take win in NBL thriller
- Langridge to feature at Sports Park
- Murray ends 2016 as No. 1
- Hitting partner of the top players
- USPTA offers USPA certification