Babolat congratulates AO champions
Babolat would like to congratulate all of our Australian Open Champions.
Li Na (CHN) had a wonderful victory at the 2014 Australian Open, securing her first title in Australia with a Babolat Pure Drive racket strung with Babolat Pro Hurricane & VS hybrid strings.
Elizaveta Kulichkova (RUS) won the Junior Girls’ Singles and Doubles tournament. Elizaveta plays with the Babolat Pure Drive racket strung with RPM Blast strings.
Sara Errani (ITA) won in Women’s Doubles with a Babolat Pure Drive racket strung with Babolat Pro Hurricane strings, and Sabine Ellerbrock (GER) won the Women’s Wheelchair Ladies tournament with her Babolat Pure Drive racket strung with Babolat RPM Blast.
Congratulations to all of our players for a wonderful 2014 Australian Open.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Lloyd named coach of San Diego Aviators
- HEAD is new official stringing team at BNPPO
- PTR names Private Facility of the Year
- Djokovic interview in WSJ. Magazine
- BNP Paribas Showdown names official charity
- Longoria strengthens hold on top ranking
- Draws announced for PowerShares events
- Maui Jim partners with ATP
- Osei named PTR Volunteer of the Year
- Adams receives PTR/USTA award