Babolat congratulates AO champions
Babolat would like to congratulate all of our Australian Open Champions.
Li Na (CHN) had a wonderful victory at the 2014 Australian Open, securing her first title in Australia with a Babolat Pure Drive racket strung with Babolat Pro Hurricane & VS hybrid strings.
Elizaveta Kulichkova (RUS) won the Junior Girls’ Singles and Doubles tournament. Elizaveta plays with the Babolat Pure Drive racket strung with RPM Blast strings.
Sara Errani (ITA) won in Women’s Doubles with a Babolat Pure Drive racket strung with Babolat Pro Hurricane strings, and Sabine Ellerbrock (GER) won the Women’s Wheelchair Ladies tournament with her Babolat Pure Drive racket strung with Babolat RPM Blast.
Congratulations to all of our players for a wonderful 2014 Australian Open.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- ASICS launches BZ100 racquet
- Djokovic: 'Player of the Year'
- ASBA honors distinguished facilities
- Former pros set to compete
- Carson and Longoria sweep pro stops
- Fish receives ITA award
- Longoria sweeps gold
- Hourglass Performance Institute joins PTR
- Kid named sales manager for Volkl
- adidas introduces the Barricade 2015