Babolat congratulates AO champions
Babolat would like to congratulate all of our Australian Open Champions.
Li Na (CHN) had a wonderful victory at the 2014 Australian Open, securing her first title in Australia with a Babolat Pure Drive racket strung with Babolat Pro Hurricane & VS hybrid strings.
Elizaveta Kulichkova (RUS) won the Junior Girls’ Singles and Doubles tournament. Elizaveta plays with the Babolat Pure Drive racket strung with RPM Blast strings.
Sara Errani (ITA) won in Women’s Doubles with a Babolat Pure Drive racket strung with Babolat Pro Hurricane strings, and Sabine Ellerbrock (GER) won the Women’s Wheelchair Ladies tournament with her Babolat Pure Drive racket strung with Babolat RPM Blast.
Congratulations to all of our players for a wonderful 2014 Australian Open.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- US Open's dining and culinary offerings
- PGA TOUR Superstore announces 14 MRTs
- WTA tournament to benefit veterans
- Entertainment lineup set for US Open
- Ashaway terminates distributorship
- CITI Open generates record numbers
- Ashe Stadium roof superstructure complete
- US Open WTA wild card recipients
- US Open ATP wild card recipients
- Wilson re-signs Dimitrov