Viking announces new GM
As part of the ongoing development of the Viking business we are pleased to announce the promotion of Ben Porter to the position of General Manager of Viking. As many of you know Ben has been an instrumental part of our Viking sales force and overall brand for years. Starting today, Ben will assume his new responsibilities and continue working to ensure that our service to you remains the number one priority for Viking. In addition to his new role with Viking, Ben will continue as the Prince Brand Manager for the NY and NJ territory. As part of this transition, Scott Winters will have the opportunity to focus all of his energies on growing and improving the Ektelon brand.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Anne Krupp Memorial Scholarship
- Kudla takes 'Young Guns Contest'
- ATP renews agreement with Tennis Channel
- Edberg honored with Hall of Fame Ring
- TGA launches Minneapolis franchise
- Wilson launches Ultra racquet
- Pala receives Fed Cup Award
- Murray launches new Radicals
- Czechs to take on Russia in Fed Cup
- Live season-ending championships