Viking announces new GM
As part of the ongoing development of the Viking business we are pleased to announce the promotion of Ben Porter to the position of General Manager of Viking. As many of you know Ben has been an instrumental part of our Viking sales force and overall brand for years. Starting today, Ben will assume his new responsibilities and continue working to ensure that our service to you remains the number one priority for Viking. In addition to his new role with Viking, Ben will continue as the Prince Brand Manager for the NY and NJ territory. As part of this transition, Scott Winters will have the opportunity to focus all of his energies on growing and improving the Ektelon brand.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- U.S. to host Slovak Republic in Davis Cup
- Jamba Juice and Venus announce expansion
- Tennis Channel to cover Davis Cup QFs
- Esurance sponsors Azarenka
- PTR and PlayYourCourt sign agreement
- Schedule set for Pro Circuit Wild Card Challenge
- Har-Tru introduces 'Be One with the Clay'
- Murray book released in the US
- Longoria extends tournament wins to 32
- Djokovic wins Indian Wells